Significant features of forms4health.
The following section describes the main features of forms4health. The Smart forms section covers those features visible to the end user completing the form, whilst the Smart business logic describes the features delivered by the backend system. Finally the Smart publishing lists those features associated with the design and development of new forms.
- Visually design forms via Orbeon form designer.
- Import and publish forms without a development release.
- Manage roll-out, monitor use and retire forms.
Hint, help and guidance text
Context based optional hint and help text. Guidance sections displayed depending on form data.
Conditionally require sections to be completed depending on previous form questions.
Import data from other forms
Data age based rules pre-populate clinical information on forms - for instance pre-populate BMI if observation within last 30 days, even if the BMI observation was taken in the context of a different form.
Import data from PAS
Import data from the local system including patient demographics, GP details, Next of Kin and current setting information
New or draft forms are displayed in an editable state. In certain circumstances it is also possible to make sections of the form read only even if most of the form is editable.
Once saved forms are displayed read-only. forms4health permits a completely different look and feel for the read view, however a disabled edit view is shown by default.
Smart business logic
- Support for simple new, draft and complete form life-cycle.
- Form template versioning.
- Form instance cloning.
- Ability to extract key information from the submitted form data - typically for reporting purposes.
- Security including authentication and role based access control.
- PDF generation
- Persistence within the forms solution or other back-end data stores.